Friday, July 28, 2006

If red roses weren't so lovely...

If it wasn't the oceans,
wasn't the breezes,
wasn't the white sands,
I might not be needed,

If I could sleep through the coal mines,
If I could breathe through hatred,
If I could, work through the summer,
then I woulnd't feel so humble,

oh you, it's always you,
it's always you.


If red roses weren't so lovely,
Wine didn't taste so good,
Stars weren't so romantic,
Then I could do what I should


If you love, I could command it,
Get your head, to understand it,
I'd go twice, around the world,
Even though, I may not find it


You, it's always you,
It's always you.


- 'Always you', Sophie Zelmani, My best friend's wedding

One of the most romantic songs... simple and sweet..

Oh yeah, am a hopeless romantic at heart.. :-))

3 comments:

candid diary said...

What the world needs now,
Is love, sweet love,
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
What the world needs now,
Is love, sweet love,
No, not just for some but for everyone.

Still Searching said...

Oh yes, this one's lovely too! :-)

Still Searching said...

We're going salsa dancing at a nightclub tomo nite.. will let u know the update once i have a count on how many toes i stepped on!